- 1/2- Cup Sunflower Oil
- 1-Cup Honey
- 2- teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 2-Cups AP Flour
- 1/2-Cup Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1-1/2-teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1- teaspoon Salt
- 2-Cups fine shredded Zucchini
- 1- Cup Beet puree
- Boil beets for approx. 45 min. until soft. Run under cold water, and peel. Puree beets in food processor.
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Lightly grease 9×13 baking pan, and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk together oil, honey, beets,and vanilla. Sift in flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.mix until just incorporated.
- Fold in zucchini, until well combined
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 5 Tablespoons room temp butter
- 1-Cup powdered sugar
- 1/2-Cup heavy cream
- 1-Cup peanut butter
- 3/4-Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4- teaspoon salt
- In large bowl mix the peanut butter, and butter together until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar 1/2 at a time alternating with the heavy cream.
- Stir in vanilla, and spread on cooled brownies.